Serums, creams, and toners only do not achieve deep facial cleansing. It takes consistency in a daily skincare routine and the efficiency of products. However, the real deal is facials that penetrate even the most critical skin layers. In this way, the root of skin issues such as blackheads, acne, or breakouts is ideally addressed. One of the most powerful facials in the market is VI Peels, or a medium-depth chemical peel. If you desire exfoliated and deeply rejuvenated skin, we promise that there is more for you!
What is VI Peel?
VI Peel is a medium-depth chemical peel that removes damaged and dead cells from the skin, which results in healthier and even-toned skin. It penetrates the skin’s top layer or epidermis, eventually reaching the dermis. Aside from these, VI Peel also exfoliates the skin and triggers new protein production.
Your complexion may also become smoother and softer as the rejuvenation and healing process from VI Peel occurs. It magically provides a radiant glow in your skin in your neck, face, and decolletage areas.
What does VI Peel treat?
VI Peel treatments address skin issues like the following:
- Enlarged pores
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Acne scarring
- Patches of rough skin
- Aging skin
Additionally, VI Peel is proven to efficiently treat acne because a 2018 study stated that chemical peels are well-tolerated for acne treatment. VI Peels can treat acne by killing bacteria, breaking down the skin’s outer layer, reducing oil production, decreasing inflammation, and reducing the number of clogged pores.
What does VI Peel do?
VI Peel can amaze you with more of its overall advantages.
- Smooth out fine lines and wrinkles: The mixture of exfoliants, acids, and antioxidants profoundly penetrates the skin causing cell production, including elastin and collagen, for a firmer, smoother, and youthful appearance.
- Reduce acne and acne scars: Experts say VI Peel is efficient in treating acne and its symptoms, leaving fewer spots behind. Moreover, it treats rolling scars, boxcar scars, and ice-pick scars.
- Eliminate hyperpigmentation and sun spots: The flawless and synergistic combination of VI Peel ingredients is ideal for leaving the complexion with a rejuvenated look, diminishing sunspots, and brightening the skin.
Is VI Peel for me?
VI Peel is for anyone with fair to medium skin tones who desire to reverse premature aging signs, heal acne, and enhance mild to moderate skin damage. It is generally safe and suitable for everyone. However, if you are breastfeeding or pregnant, you must seek the guidance of your doctor first before proceeding to the VI Peel procedure.
There are little to no studies proving that chemical peels which contain salicylic acid are suitable to administer while pregnant.
What is the process for VI Peel?
It only takes half an hour for a VI Peel procedure to last. Aside from being painless, this is the process you can expect:
Your provider will start by cleansing your skin to remove oil and dirt. After this, they will apply the VI Peel solution in two layers. During the first layer, you can experience some tingling or numbness; on the second layer, you will feel your skin frost. It would help if you washed off the peel four to six hours later, and the peeling will last for three days.
As an aftercare, you can do the following:
- Apply a “Post Peel Protectant” twice a day after the procedure.
- Avoid direct and excessive sunlight while peeling; wear sunscreen whenever you go outside.
- Ensure you regularly apply moisturizer until you are done peeling.
- Prevent applying any lotions or creams until your peel is washed off.
Side effects, results, and cost
Like any facial procedure, VI Peel has risks, including swelling, infection, burning pain, blistering, scarring, redness, skin discoloration, itchiness, allergic reaction, and disease.
Additionally, if you have dark skin, you may develop skin discoloration, so you should also consider talking to your doctor first. Estrogen use, pregnancy, and excessive sun exposure may have risks like developing dark spots after VI Peel.
The results are visible a week or two after the procedure when cellular turnover and peeling are over. However, these results are temporary as aging can still cause cell turnover and collagen decrease. Your professional may suggest maintenance to sustain the results.
The price for a VI Peel varies depending on your location, provider’s fee, and clinic of choice. However, the general cost of VI Peel ranges between $300-$450.
Most insurances do not cover VI Peel since it is a cosmetic procedure, but you can get discounts and packages to avail VI Peel at a more affordable price.
What does VI Peel consist of?
It is given that VI Peel is safe and its ingredients are clinically tested. But to further know the components of what you will use in your skin, here is what you should take note of:
- Retinoic Acid: Also known as Vitamin A, it aids in regulating the differentiation and growth of skin cells which results in inflammation, oil production, and acne. The ingredient can also volumize, exfoliate, and volumize the skin.
- Vitamin C: This ingredient has collagen-boosting properties and is a powerful antioxidant that combats your skin against pollution and the sun. Vitamin C also decreases pigmentation and overall enhances skin appearance.
- Salicylic Acid: This ingredient is active and common in anti-acne solutions. Salicylic Acid cleans the pores, reduces blackheads and whiteheads, and reduces possible future breakouts.
- Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) and Phenol: The combination of Phenol and TCA is powerful in causing skin regeneration, leading to increased elastin and collagen production. Phenol is typically used in pigmentation, sun damage, and facial lines.
- Kojic Acid, Hydrocortisone, Hydroquinone, Benzoyl Peroxide: Experts say these ingredients target inflammation, breakouts, and hyperpigmentation.
Maximize and indulge in the benefits of VI Peel treatment when you get it from A Better Solution! They are here to assist you in achieving a perfect and safe VI Peel treatment and in your journey to wellness.
If you are ready to receive a better solution to your skin issues, contact the best clinic in Marco Island, Florida, USA!