Hangover cures have been discovered over the last couple of years to help eradicate crapulence within a short period. While some hangover cures are fast and efficient, they are slow and take a while before it works. This is due to the difference in genetics, metabolic rate, body mass, and a list of other factors.
What Are Symptoms Of A Hangover?
Hangover symptoms occur after drinking too much, which can vary from person to person and last 24 hours or longer. Below are the common symptoms:
- Muscle aches
- Spinning sensation (vertigo)
- Stomach pain or discomfort
- Sensitivity to light and sound
- Increased blood pressure
What Are Types Of Hangover?
- Hunger Games. It is an intense hunger when drunk since alcohol stimulates the hunger neurons in the brain, causing a tiny voice to whisper.
- The Vampire Hangover. The feeling and looking like death and wanting to hide under the covers forever until this terrible feeling passes.
- Dehydration Doom. The common side effect of consuming too much alcohol is dehydration due to constant urination, which quickly leads to dry mouth, fatigue, dizziness, and weakness.
- The Final Stand. Promising never to drink again, but the hangover wasn’t that bad, or was it? Probably being dramatic, and before knowing it, the person is on the road to another “final” hangover.
- Wave of Regret. This type of hangover is slow-moving. It takes time for the sense of awareness to return.
- The Blackout. The Blackout hangover takes things one step further than the Wave of Regret. During this type of hangover, there is zero recollection of the night before.
- RBF. Waking up after a fun night of drinking feeling entirely and utterly pissed-off.
- The Never-Ending Hangover. While this might work short-term, the hangover will eventually catch up. It’s best just to let it happen and ride the wave.
- The “I’m Still a Little Drunk” Hangover. The cause of this hangover is usually a night of drinking that lasts well into the morning hours. Going to bed at 4 a.m. and waking at 11 a.m. still a little drunk is no big surprise.
- The Perfect Hangover. The perfect hangover involves feeling slightly tired, a little dizzy, but mainly in a state of complete bliss and happiness. These hangovers usually follow a night of mellow partying, keeping a perfect, consistent buzz all night long.
What Cures A Hangover Fast?
A hangover can leave with muscle aches, nausea, fatigue, and low mood. Individuals experiencing a hangover often wonder how to cure a hangover fast to relieve these symptoms. Below is a list that can quickly cure a hangover the next time you find yourself struggling the day after a crazy night out:
Take A Bath To Get Rid Of Hangover Fast
To reduce the severity of crapulence quickly, taking a bath can promptly help. One way of curing crapulence fast is switching between cold and hot water when taking a shower. That said, it helps stimulate blood circulation around the body.
Not only that, nasty toxins generated from alcohol metabolism are safely eliminated, which leave the body refreshed and alert. In addition, having a bath when experiencing a hangover also:
- Decreases inflammation
- Decreases stress and tension
- Boosts the immune system
- Relaxes the muscles
Eat Properly To Get Over A Hangover Fast
A hangover can also be quickly cured by eating the right food. Moreover, the type of food to be eaten must be rich in amino acids, cysteine, potassium, magnesium, vitamins, iron, etc. Listed below can help cure crapulence fast as these types of food replenish deficient nutrients.
- Reddish-yellow fruits
- Green vegetables, like kale, broccoli, and spinach
Also, below are types of food that prevent neurological problems, including:
Drink Plenty Of Water Can Flush Hangover Effects Fast
Drinking water can also cure a hangover as it helps to reduce dehydration due to crapulence. As mentioned, alcohol consumption results in excess dehydration, thereby exaggerating the symptoms of crapulence.
In essence, the higher the water intake during crapulence, the smaller the symptoms of crapulence. This helps relieve the alcohol after-effects the following day. Excess water intake improves not only the mental capacity but also flushes out wasted toxins from the body.
Additionally, dehydration causes the following issues that include:
- Imbalance of the body’s electrolyte
- Causes kidney failure
- Becomes more vulnerable to wrinkling and skin disorder
- Compromises immune system and others
Sports Drinks As An Instant Hangover Treatment
Another fast way to cure crapulence is drinking sports drinks since most of them contain electrolytes such as sodium, calcium, potassium, etc., that are known to be deficient during crapulence. These drinks are effortless to digest and produce speedy effects.
Remember that not all sports drinks can cure crapulence due to the high amount of caffeine, which results in excess dehydration treatment.
The Help Of IV Drips
IV bags for hangovers are a medical treatment used to quickly cure severe crapulence symptoms since they replenish the lack of fluids, vitamins, and electrolytes. IV treatment or drip is one of the quickest cures of crapulence symptoms. IV treatments or drips can help rehydrate, cleanse, and restore lost nutrients in the body within 30-60 minutes.
IV fluids consist of sodium ions, potassium ions, magnesium ions, calcium salts, and intravenous vitamins like vitamin A, D, E, and K. This helps restore lost electrolytes, detoxify the liver, control stress, and provide energy to the body. IV analgesics, antiemetics, and sedatives are also used to induce sleep. Also, antiemetics such as promethazine is the best way to get rid of hangover nausea quickly.
Hangover Shots As Another Fast Remedy
Known as the fastest hangover remedy, hangover shot is also another quick way to cure crapulence. Hangover shots neutralize waste toxins in the body, which treat major after-effect symptoms of alcohol consumption. Mainly, it contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidants, which play a significant role in minimizing a hangover.
Additionally, a shot that stops hangover also helps replenish lost electrolytes lost during crapulence. Maintaining the electrolyte balance is essential, especially in excessive urination, vomiting, and diarrhea aesthetic.
NSAIDs Can Immediately Relieve The Hangover Pain
The use of NSAIDs or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can relieve pain, reduce inflammation, and lower high body temperature during a hangover. To get rid of hangover headaches fast, anti-inflammatory medications like ibuprofen, aspirin, naproxen, etc., are suggested. Keep in mind that NSAIDs shall be used with caution as they have a range of dangerous side effects that might be intensified by alcohol in the stomach.
The most hazardous of its kind is called acetaminophen. Note that taking acetaminophen and alcohol together increases the risk of stomach bleeding and liver damage.
The Bottom Line
There are now more hangover treatments that are effective and quick to combat hangover symptoms within 45 minutes. McGuire Anesthesia LLC dba A Better Solution offers Hangover Treatment that helps clients cleanse their system, restores the nutrients lost during your crazy night out, helps flush out toxins, and rehydrates your body.